BGD 226 Leveling Tester is designed to determine the relative leveling of liquid coating materials before curing in the laboratory. （Coating materials have to eliminate surface defect during drying）. It comply with ASTM D2801-1994（BGD 226/1）and NYPC（BGD 226/2）.
It is made of stainless steel with straight scraper fitted with 5 pairs of notches of increasing depth from 100～1000μm（or 250～4000μm ）.
Once the drawdown has been made on a horizontal, firm surface, leave the coating to cure. Once the coating is dry, identify the thickness at which the pair of film stripes merge.
Main Technical Parameters
- BGD 226/1：for coating thickness 100-200-300-500-1,000μm . Overall dimensions：gate type 120×20×20mm（L x W x H)
- BGD 226/2：for coating thickness 10-20-40-80-160 mills. Overall dimensions：gate type 120×20×20mm(L x W x H)
Supplied with Calibration Certificate
- BGD 226/1 - Leveling Tester（100-1,000μm）
- BGD 226/2 - Leveling Tester（10-160 mils）
- Leveling tester (10-160 mils) BGD 226-2
- Leveling tester (100-1000µm) BGD 226-1