Our BGD 583 Opacity & Hiding Power Meter is a modern portable product. It is controlled by a microcomputer and has many functions such as measuring data, data storage and a USB-interface. This meter is used to measure the opacity, or luminous reflectance of a grey scale.
The BGD 298 Pfund Cryptometer offers a simple and accurate method to test wet film hiding power or determine thickness needed for complete opacity, It can gives estimate of coverage in square meters per liter and very be suitable for use with coatings containing pigments.
Our BGD 299 Hiding Power Test Board is a glass board on which are printed 16 white squares and 16 black squares. Every square size is 25mm × 25mm. It is used to check the hiding power of paints.
- Black and White Checkboard BGD 299
- Glass Plate K = 0.002 for Pfund Cryptometer BGD 298-20K
- Glass Plate K = 0.0035 for Pfund Cryptometer BGD 298-35K
- Glass Plate K = 0.007 for Pfund Cryptometer BGD 298-70K
- Opacity Meter 45°/0 BGD 583
- Pfund Cryptometer BGD 298